Monday, May 9, 2011

Movies & comments

Just watched Julie & Julia.  Pretty cute.  A friend told me it was about blogging.  And a line in the movie did set something straight for me.  At times, I’ve pondered what I might change in this blog.  Do I need to personalize it somehow?  I’ve wondered if you as a reader are connecting with the stories.  Is the way I’m writing too distant?  Then in the movie I hear Julie say, “What do you think a blog is?  It’s me, me, me day after day.”  Well, that is one thing I don’t want.  I don’t want a blog all about me.  And so I go back to the idea of personalizing.  Readers, please know I started this whole thing because I sensed the Lord prompting.  And He could certainly include you in the development process.  If there’s something you would find helpful in this blog, please send me a comment or an email.  I have prayed for you, though we haven't met.  I would consider it a blessing and entirely fun to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment