Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The video puzzle

Stroll, or skip, or race?  What to do when a new idea hits?  Do we run like Jonah?  Very specifically, he told some sailors he was running from God.  Unlike Jonah, I haven't paid fare to board a ship to flee from the Lord, but I do remember feeling intimidated by the notion to write a book.  I can also remember resisting God’s call to direct a particular choir.  Yet the Lord has blessed me immensely.  And the Lord blessed Jonah in releasing him from the belly of a fish. . .  Months ago, a new thought entered my brain.  Make a video.  A video regarding Me and the Lord on the Bus.  But I don’t know how to make a video.  Don't know the particulars of recording and splicing audio and visual together.  Little did I know that yesterday would reveal some pieces of the video puzzle.  This morning, another puzzle piece appeared.  Now the joy is almost inexplicable, and I’m eager to recognize the next component.  I will continue to pray for guidance.  And I can leisurely stroll while knowing the Lord provides in the moment.  I can figuratively and literally frolic in enjoyment of the Lord’s simple pleasures.  And I will run with the Lord, knowing He wonderfully orchestrates the starting gates and finishing lines of our races.

No comments:

Post a Comment